- I really dislike shopping.
- We had the grandchildren and today was Thanksgiving.
- I have to go to bed because Karen has planned out a strategic attack on Black Friday -- the United States' Day After Thanksgiving Super Sales Early Bird Capitalist Spendfest when stores open at 3:00 a.m. and have incredible deals for the first so many customers so you have to line up at the doors at 2:00 a.m. and in the dark feeling like an idiot. And we are planning to fight the crowds at Target for a high def flat screen television to buy the kids for Christmas. We will save lots of money but I'd rather pay to sleep. And the crowds are really mobs, hoards of huns invading. Two Thanksgivings ago in some Walmart, thankfully far from here, someone was actually trambled to death! But I may at least spend the hour between 2 and 3 am shooting some underexposed blurry shots which I can post on Saturday, after I wake up.
- So this is not really my Friday Shootout -- it may (or may not) appear tomorrow. But it probably won't be much because...
- Did I mention that I really dislike shopping?
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Friday Hometown Shootout -- Favorite Shop
Okay -- It's terrible form to post a Friday Photo Shootout with no photos. But I have good reasons: