1. Have you ever been influenced by a work of art – music, painting, book – and if so, how?
Mark: My grandfather was an artist and watching his discipline and his vision come to life through his brushes and palette set standards which have challenged me ever since in everything I’ve done.
Bagman: Jackson Pollack and Picasso’s erotic etchings. Oh yes, and I enjoyed reading Lady Chatterley’s Lover by flashlight when I was 13.
2. If you were a chocolate bar, what type would you be?
Mark: M&M’s, multi-colored, crunchy on the outside, sweet on the inside with a nut in the middle.
Bagman: Warm fudge sauce dripped all over your delicious (deleted deleted deleted)
3. I'm not sure I really should have asked this, but what is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
Mark: A sense of humor and well-written marriage vows.
Bagman: The fact that I’d much rather give pleasure than get pleasure, that I like to take my time, that I’m gentle, and – don’t you dare delete this,
Butler: Why would I delete that?
Pause followed by crashing sounds over and doors slamming. Emergency phone calls being made to the League of Decency. Sirens coming from a distance.
4. I’m now afraid to ask, but what, in your opinion, is your greatest accomplishment?
Mark: Admitting I was powerless over my drinking and letting the incredible people of Alcoholics Anonymous show me how to live a sober life.
Bagman: Staying alive despite constant and depressing lectures from
5. How many friends do you have on your Facebook account?
And thank you, Jo, for interviewing us. Jo? Jo? Are you still there? I guess she must have clicked off to another blog and blocked us after the hot fudge sauce comment. Oh well.