- Patty was right in one of her comments earlier this week that I already posted my celebration pictures -- shots of my daughter, Jean, who has been visiting all week.
- Even more, the best celebration shots have not been taken with a camera since mostly I've been too busy celebrating reconnections and living in the moment, usually forgetting to pick up the camera at all.
- However, I still had to get up early this morning to post something because I love y'all too much to miss a Friday.
- This is probably the most hastily thrown together shoot-out I've done.
- Today we take in some more sights of Charleston, have family cookout. Tomorrow we go to Bull's Island nature preserve. Sunday morning, Jean flies back to Boston. I'll catch up on what the rest of you have been posting Sunday afternoon -- or maybe just taking a long nap. I have missed my bloggy friends very much...well, to be honest...I've missed you all very much in momentary breaks during a week that has mostly been too full to miss anything.
Bubble blowers at my niece's wedding
My son, Brian and Melody celebrating Conner
And the four photos that follow are scans of old prints that Jean brought with her -- pictures I had taken of her and her older brother, David, when she was a little girl. I had long forgotten these photos and it was a celebration to see them again after 20 years.