Mark is at the computer starting to paste a cute baby video on Blogspot.
BAGMAN: I’m quitting if you are going to start turning our blog into a long line of cute baby videos!
BAGMAN: They are obligated to say they do…but remember the glazed eyes of people back when Mark would feed visitors and then ask if they wanted to see some home movies?
BAGMAN: Preferably with babes instead of babies. Or hunks. Or anything!
So Mark agrees to a synopsis first.
Title of video below: Conner first experiments with talking
Length: 1 minute, 20 seconds -- Seems longer
Audience Rating: “
Brief description of content:
1. Shot of Conner’s face with shaky camera work
2. Conner looks up and makes vowel sounds – Mostly “A’s” with occasional use of “O”.
3. Text overlay with cutesy comment about the camera – Karen thinks that the attempt at humor by calling it a “square thing” is just confusing
4. More “A” sounds. Arms move around a little bit.
5. Mark’s fingers appear in scene and poke Conner (not hard)
6. Mark tries to get Conner’s attention with fingers and Conner either claps his hands in applause response or is trying to defend himself.
7. Text overlay with another cutesy comment
8. Mark grabs Conner’s foot
9. More stuff with Conner’s foot
10. Another cutesy comment
11. Movie finally ends
BAGMAN: They didn’t distract me! I was asleep before the first one came up.