Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Noah begins to meet the world

I think there is a difference between men and women when it comes to babies.  Women seem to fall in love with them immediately...still gooey.  And I cabn't talk for all men, but I start falling in love with them when they start getting personalities.  Noah, grandson #2, started getting my heart with the following interchange.


Hmmm...I think I'll wake up for a minute or so...



Hey!  There's music coming from over there!



It needs a good conductor!  A one and a two and a three...



I did so good he's going to take my picture again!



Oh, the flash is so bright, I think I'm going to cry!



Nope!  I was wrong.  It's a sneeze!



What?!  Did my sneeze startle you?


Well, I guess I'm done for now...
In the words of Humphrey Bogart,
"Here's looking at you, kid."

9 comments:

  1. you are right - I think even there fathers hold back until later. I can love even a baby in the grocery store from the first moment.
    Camillo doesn't even know there is a person in the package until 1 year old of so. And he love his granddaughters more than the grandson, how is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies are magic, no matter how long it takes you to realise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's true .....just that series of photos ..and I love him already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naw....I'm a failure with kids. See, all those ladies love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoom!

    This is me racing through for a visit. I hope I don't get a virtual speeding ticket.

    Cute, cute photos.

    Uh, oh. I think I hear sirens.

    Me leaving - Zoom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess you are right, also when it comes to my own feelings. The feeling of communication is important and that part is of course not immediately there after a couple of days or weeks after birth. Now, when it comes to your own kids... it may be different! They are the nicest even the very first moments! Or...? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When Noah is older you will have to show him these photos and comments, he'll get quite a laugh out of them.
    I sure did!!!
    Peggy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.

    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress
    on various websites for about a year and am
    anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.

    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts
    into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    Here is my webpage :: cellulite treatment cream

    ReplyDelete