According to Blogspot I have written 524 posts. OMG!
(I hate the OMG LOL stuff -- it makes me sound like a teenage girl.)
All of this is a digression because what I really wanted to say was that as I copy, paste, and print all of last year's posts, I tend to remember them and read snatches of them. And with great embarrassment, I discovered that there is a terribly boring and not very appealing theme that runs through all of them.
In almost every post, no matter what the subject is, I tend to whine about how busy I am. What a wuss!(Whatever "wuss" means). Everybody's busy. And I tend to constantly apologize for not blogging more or for reading more blogs.
I don't make New Year's Resolutions -- but since it is already January 3rd and too late for New Year's Resolutions anyway, I'll just say that I'm going to try to avoid incessant apologies and complaints. But that is not very easy for me to do -- so I'll make one set of apologies for the entire year:
- I'm sorry for constantly whining about real and mundane life.
- I'm sorry for not reading as many blogs as I'd like.
- I'm sorry for not making as many comments on the blogs of people who follow me or people I follow -- (you know I love you all anyway).
- I'm sorry for missing the Friday Shootout from time to time.
- I'm sorry if I happen to go for several days without posting.
- I'm sorry for saying 'I'm sorry' so much.