Thursday, October 28, 2010

Frustration shot

So I'm wandering around at night trying find something spooky -- or was it scary? -- for tomorrow's shoot.  It's a tough shot because Bagman, Butler and I got into a competition about who could find scary --or was it spooky -- shots. 

Anyhow, even with a try-pod, I couldn't get sharp images because I had forgotten to bring a remote clicker and couldn't see enough to set the timer, so my finger pressure was jiggling the camera.  Finally, walking home, irritated, I just pushed the button and swung the camera around as I walked. 


It looks like traffic but it's only a couple of street lights near a house.

See y'all tomorrow.

Boo.

4 comments:

  1. I can't present anything for tomorrow. Kinda tough for me and I've been busy!

    So tomorrow, I'm hoping to see some more of these 'frustrated' shots, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a bit like poltergeist. I'm scared. ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it is a nice surprise to swing your camera around like that and get such a nifty picture! Maybe I'll try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's actually a pretty cool pic. Nicely done. Note to self: take a torch with when planning to shoot long exposures at night!

    ReplyDelete